Restore Your Smile and Keep Your Whole Mouth Healthy
How dental implants from your Fayetteville dentist can save your smile
Are you afraid to smile because of large spaces due to missing teeth? Are you having trouble eating the foods you love because you don’t have full chewing ability? Do you want to restore your full smile, with a permanent, natural-looking tooth replacement? If you answered yes to even one of these questions, it’s time to consider dental implants. Dr. John Kendrick and Dr. Jeff Kendrick at Heritage Dental Associates in Fayetteville, Georgia want to share with you how dental implants can save your smile.
Dental implants are created out of titanium, a strong material that is also compatible with soft tissue and bone, so your body won’t reject the implant. In fact, the bone in your jaw actually fuses with the dental implant, locking it in place. Dental implants are so successful they boast a success rate of over 95 percent, the highest of any surgical implant!
In addition to a high success rate, there are many other reasons why people choose dental implants, such as:
- A worry-free smile, because dental implants don’t decay or stain
- Long-term results, because with proper care, dental implants can last a lifetime
- Natural-looking beauty, because dental implants look just like your natural teeth
- Better chewing ability, because dental implants restore full chewing function
- Increased convenience, because you can brush and floss your teeth normally
- Enhanced self-confidence, because you know your teeth won’t move around when you speak or eat
Dental implant treatment begins with a simple in-office procedure during which your dentist in Fayetteville places the implant in your jaw. Over time, your body creates bone which fuses with the dental implant. In some cases, a crown can be placed immediately, allowing you to have a complete tooth in place the same day. In other cases, a healing period is required before a permanent crown can be placed on the dental implant.
If you want to restore your smile and keep your whole mouth healthy, dental implants are the solution you’ve been waiting for. You deserve a smile you can be proud to show off. It’s time to call Dr. John Kendrick and Dr. Jeff Kendrick at Heritage Dental Associates in Fayetteville, Georgia to find out more about what dental implants can do for you. Call today!